Why Choose Us?
First National Bank of Holdrege
- All decisions are made locally by your friends and neighbors. Our decision-makers are familiar with your business, your environment and your situation.
- We understand that your time is valuable. We have the most drive-through lanes and ATM locations in Holdrege. You will not have to wait on us to assist you. Access to your cash is convenient and free.
- We are continually working to stay ahead of the curve in bank technology and to offer you the most convenient banking products.
- We are committed to giving back to Holdrege and Phelps County through our First For Kids and First For Community funds.
- Free telephone and Internet access to your accounts. Free bill pay.
- In a day and age of revolving-door bank ownerships, our same-family ownership for the past 125 years is dedicated to continuing to be your financial partner far into the future.
Making A Change For The Better Has Never Been Easier
With our simple Switch Kit, we have taken the hassle out of changing banks. Stop putting it off and make the move to a better banking relationship. Our Switch Kit includes all the forms you need to enjoy the benefits of banking with us right away.
- Automatic payment change notification
- Direct deposit change notification
- Account closure notification
Begin the process by opening an account with FIRST NATIONAL BANK of Holdrege.
Visit any one of our Customer Service Representatives at the main bank location to open an account. You will need the following information to complete the account opening process:
- Your current checking account information
- Details of existing automatic payments
- Details of existing direct deposits
- Valid driver’s license
- Social Security number
- $100 opening deposit
Stop using your old checking account. Remember to leave sufficient funds in the old account to cover any outstanding checks or automatic debits. Destroy your unused checks, deposit slips and ATM or Debit cards.
Complete the direct deposit change form. Send a copy to your employer, investment advisor or retirement fund so they know that you have changed banks. Attach a voided check from your new First National Bank account.
Use the automated payment change form to transfer all of your automatic withdrawals. Don’t forget to include online services linked to your old Debit Card. You will need to include a voided check from your new account with each form you complete.
When you are sure that all automatic payments and deposits are changed and all outstanding checks are cleared; CLOSE YOUR OLD CHECKING ACCOUNT. Simply complete and submit the account closure form . You may mail or fax it to your bank.
Tips on locating your routing and account numbers:
In order to complete the change forms you will need to know how to identify your routing and account numbers. This information is located on your checks.
- Your routing number is located on the bottom left-hand of your check.
- The second set of numbers is your account number.